Sunday, March 22, 2009

strange effect

i dont know what it is about chemisty. the subject. it has this strange effect on me that just inspires me to pick up writing again. be it the bordom or what, i just feel like i could write all day. poems. previous days events. future plans. song lyrics. it happened when i took chemistry in high school. thinking of it as only a way to stay awake, i ended up writing quite a few good poems that year, junior year. here i am again. enrolled in chemistry. only this time i am in college. ch'yeah. i know right? well, obviously some things never change. on to my point. here are two things that i wrote last week...

MARCH 17
So i let it happen again. i told myself i wasnt going to allow myself to like a guy the moment i spend time with him. it's always the same; i cant help it. i'm waaaay better than i was. i actually communicate with the guy. [instead of holding my head down, looking at the ground, with my face blazing red]. i'm tired of being A girl friend [and not THE GIRLFRIEND]. i know God has the ONE out there for me. although it is hard to let the whole yeah-i've-never-had-a-boyfriend thing bother me, it is gettnig easier. i have realized that God will reveal the one to me at the right time & worrying over it doesnt do me any good. He has surrounded me with such amazing people & i'm so eternally grateful. i'm not quite sure where i'd be had i not had Allie & Corrie. God truely works in mysterious ways indeed. with the guys He has surround me with... has made me realize what i really want in a guy. that a pretty face and a funny personality isnt enough. i want a guy on fire for God & who i know well enough to know his quirks and he knows mine. a guy who, yeah he's funny and good-looking, but i want to be extremely comfortable around and still have butterflies.
[fin]

okay so i am pretty hesitant about posting this next one. like... well who do i know on here that actually knows who i'm talking about... um like 2 people? so here it goes...

MARCH 19
Okay, so i've had such a good week! spring break was amazing... returning to school has been awesome. i'm extremely blessed. wednesday was particularly a good day and OMG so was tuesday.
The weather was gorgeous and i was instantly in a good mood. i go to chemistry and to starbucks afterwards. well, Brandon was there so i was instantly happy. fortunately, the only 2 open seats were on either side of him. he sees me and i sit down. we chatted, it was nice, but he had to leave for... something... but stuck around for a bit after standing and packing up. jessica and beth ann came in and we all chatted for a bit; brandon left. well, i continued on with my day and by 7:30p i was sitting with sarah while she was on duty. i wanted to tell her about Brandon. well, the moment i begin to, he walks in. he sees me and comes over to me! CAME TO ME.... to talk. he gave me a high five :) he and i talked for a little bit and he went to his room. a little bit later he comes back through (going to the library) and we chit chat again :) Totally made my day!!
okay, now on to yesterday!! i had advisement at 8:30a so i packed my bag with everything i'd need for the day and head out. i go to advisement then go sit in the Grill. i'm in there for a good hour, probably a bit more. well, after the grill i head over to starbucks to see if Brandon was there because i needed to ask about physics and which teacher i should get. however, he wasnt there. i decide to stay and read Isaiah. i stand in line and the guy in front of me is "cute guy i see everywhere" i'm like "suhweetness" lol he goes to order and stumbles over his words. i cant help but to laugh. i try really hard not to but when he looked over at me and began to laught also, i dont feel as bad. i go to order my usual, which is the exact same to what he ordered. i walk over to wait and he begins to explain what happened. we chatted for a bit and he got his drink, told me to enjoy my drink and to have a good day. i told hime to do the same.i sit and read Isiah and a girl, Crystal, just asked what i was reading and we talked for a bit. she left and i pull out my novel. well, a few minutes later, i see someone come and stand in front of me. i look up to see Brandon smiling down, leaning against the wall. i'm like instantly in an amazing mood (more than i was to begin with). he continues to stand there as we talk and he like sees someone from his class through the window. he puts his stuff down and i tell him i've got to get to class anyway.
so all-in-all i had a pretty fantastic day, even befor i had even gone to my first class. well, wednesday means Chi Alpha. HOORAY!! we always eat after chi & [this week we] went to sonic. allie and i go, and about 12 of us went. after awhile, it had settled to about 7 of us. we begin talking and ended on movies. which somehow lead to Across the Universe and Aaron never having seen it. Movie Night! i go and borrow the movie from Kari and Allie and I head over to Aaron's. it was fun hanging out with the guys. overall, such a grand day! i'm truely bless with all of these people as friends.
[fin]

well there ya have it. a week worth of chemistry writings. okay so there werent any poems or songs but just give it some time. they will come. i promise.

'til next time...

No comments: