Saturday, January 21, 2012

he doesn't even know i exist.

I'm thinking of watching Sabrina. It has been too long since I spent some time watching Audrey on screen. I am definitely in a place where I need to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina and Roman Holiday. Classic movies remind me that people throughout time have dealt with heartache and struggling to find what you want with people the same as me. I dunno, I just don't feel so alone while watching the beauty of black and white films. These movies are so under rated by my generation. I call them a lost art form. When movies were made in black and white, the acting and story was what was important. Not how big of an explosion can be made or the 3D addition. I suppose that's why I want so badly to see "The Artist." Not only is it in black and white but it is SILENT! I adore silent movies almost as much as black and white. "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" and now the movie "Hugo" portrays exactly how i feel about books and movies. It's why i love them both so much.


No comments: