Saturday, January 14, 2012

I want... not to want him.

How can this one line from a movie sum up so many feelings? I want so badly to not want him, yet it's all I wonder about. Like, there are times that it feels so right and I could see a future. But then are the times that I dont see why he would want me. I'm not like his ex. She is tiny and absolutely beautiful. I know I shouldn't compare myself to her (or his past) because that's not fair.

I want to be the person he comes to and tells me the things that are bothering him. I want to be the person he wants to confide in. And I think, I want to tell him about me and my past. I'm holding back because why would I invest that part of me in someone who can't even text me over Christmas break?

I'm so unsure about so much when it comes to this guy. How is it then, at the same time, I want nothing more than to be close to him?

Only time will tell.

No comments: